- Warm weather coming – promise: You start shedding layers of clothing as summer approaches, and your skin will look better and feel smoother without unwanted hair in unwanted places.
- Sooner begun, sooner done: It takes six to eight laser treatments, spaced about four weeks apart (eight week spacing for legs and backs) to achieve clearance of unwanted hair in a given area. If you start in February, by Memorial Day you will have half the desired hair gone! Start the first week in February, and by the end of June you will have had five treatments — three if you chose legs or back!
- Give up Proven Failures: You are tired of tweezing, shaving, waxing and threading – all of which guarantee that the hair will grow back, and require frequent treatments. Only electrolysis and laser have FDA clearance to give you permanent hair removal. And while our LaserLight lasers can permanently disable gobs of hair follicles in each pulse, electrolysis requires delivering a galvanic shock to one hair at a time, making it painful and very tedious.
- Results Matter: Year after year, our clients have voted LaserLight Best of the Best for Laser Hair Removal in its region. Do you want your body treated with our 12 years of experience, ongoing laser training, and Certified Laser Technician credentials? Or will you settle for someone with inferior equipment and little formal training or experience?
- Act fast, pay less: If you buy your starting laser hair removal package in February, you can get a one-time, 50 percent off deal! No group coupons to keep track of, no long drive or trip to a place you know little about – and no worries about getting a sub-par treatment because the facility cuts corners to offset 90 percent discounts. Even if you get big savings at LaserLight, we believe that you get a great deal only if you get our very best in service!
The writer stood up at the South Shore Women’s Business Network meeting, unsolicited, and shared her personal experience with laser treatments at LaserLight. The next day, she shared, again unsolicited, the following comments in an Email to me, and gave me permission to share it with you:
“I wanted to send you a quick email about a little feedback that I got from the business women at my table after I gave my testimonial for LaserLight.
“First of all, they were fascinated. They asked me question after question. They did not seem to really know what laser treatment can do, other than hair removal. They were interested in the scar removal and the red spot removal, but the photofacial and what it can do was a revelation to them. So based on that conversation, I would say the women are very interested in aesthetic laser treatment, but don’t know much about it.
“They were also surprised at the reasonableness of the price. They were under the misconception that it would be much more money. I got the impression that they thought the cost would be prohibitive, so they had never seriously looked into it. Your prices are a strong point that these ladies did not know about, and their interest was piqued.
“The women I spoke with were a little fearful. They were frightened, I gather, that they could somehow harm their faces permanently if something were to go wrong — as if they had been watching some reality TV on plastic surgery gone wrong, or some such. I explained that you sat with me for a very long time when I first came in, telling me every possible outcome, and how minor any problems have been that you have experienced in the years that you have been doing this.
“I think that when I first came to LaserLight, I might have had a few of the same fears; but when you gave me the free consultation and told me about the few issues you had run into (which seemed very minor to me), I felt much better. So, that fearfulness might be a factor that holds some people back – and I want to help you to dispel those unwarranted fears.
Kateri MacDonald-Bousaleh, Esq.
MacDonald Bousaleh Law Offices, P.C.
53 Plain Street, Suite 2
Braintree, MA 02184
Fax: (781) 843-3095
We are a full-service law firm offering free consultations: wills, trusts, nursing home and Medicaid planning, conservatorships and guardianships, probate and inheritance matters, family law, real estate, and landlord/tenant matters.