- Warm weather coming – promise: You start shedding layers of clothing as summer approaches, and your skin will look better and feel smoother without unwanted hair in unwanted places.
- Sooner begun, sooner done: It takes six to eight laser treatments, spaced about four weeks apart (eight week spacing for legs and backs) to achieve clearance of unwanted hair in a given area. If you start in February, by Memorial Day you will have half the desired hair gone! Start the first week in February, and by the end of June you will have had five treatments — three if you chose legs or back!
- Give up Proven Failures: You are tired of tweezing, shaving, waxing and threading – all of which guarantee that the hair will grow back, and require frequent treatments. Only electrolysis and laser have FDA clearance to give you permanent hair removal. And while our LaserLight lasers can permanently disable gobs of hair follicles in each pulse, electrolysis requires delivering a galvanic shock to one hair at a time, making it painful and very tedious.
- Results Matter: Year after year, our clients have voted LaserLight Best of the Best for Laser Hair Removal in its region. Do you want your body treated with our 12 years of experience, ongoing laser training, and Certified Laser Technician credentials? Or will you settle for someone with inferior equipment and little formal training or experience?
- Act fast, pay less: If you buy your starting laser hair removal package in February, you can get a one-time, 50 percent off deal! No group coupons to keep track of, no long drive or trip to a place you know little about – and no worries about getting a sub-par treatment because the facility cuts corners to offset 90 percent discounts. Even if you get big savings at LaserLight, we believe that you get a great deal only if you get our very best in service!
Anticipating that many of you will be out of the area starting in mid-August,
we reserved a number of appointments in July and August for you to use your
LaserLight Gift Certificates. Act now — don’t miss out! If you book in the next
few days, there is enough time for you to get one or two more
Laser Treatments before you go off to college.
your appointment: 781-871-2224
1. Buy any 4-treatment Laser Hair Removal package, and get a FREE SKIN
REJUVENATION treatment to even the texture and tone of your skin, and to remove
imperfections such as brown spots, small capillaries, scars and wrinkles.
Free treatment value: $50 – $100
2. Buy a Laser Skin Rejuvenation Package or Single treatment exceeding $250*, and
get a FREE LASER HAIR REMOVAL treatment on a small area (such as upper lip or
chin, lower abdomen center strip, neck, underarms, or toes)
Free treatment value: $50 – $150
REMEMBER– OUR LASER TREATMENT PACKAGES
INCLUDE A 20% OFF DISCOUNT!
A: YES — if you choose the right laser! At LaserLight, you will find one of the few lasers
that treats tanned skin safely. We have been doing hair removal on slight to moderately
tanned skin for more than 10 years!
Q2: Can you go in the sun after laser hair removal?
A: YES — after waiting 24-48 hours after your treatment. While we understand that
people on and around the South Shore like to look tanned for the season, we strongly
recommend using a sunblock of SPF-45 and limiting your sun exposure between 10am
and 3pm. Not only will you increase protection for your skin from the harsh damage
that the sun can do — you will be less wrinkly and look more youthful as you age!
Recommendation from a long-time client: Use a sun-less tanning cream for your color!
There are good ones out there that look very natural.
Q3: Is laser hair removal wicked expensive?
A: Depends on what you consider “wicked expensive.” We offer laser hair removal
treatments that probably cost about the same as the bathing suit or the little sundress
that you bought to keep cool in during the hot weather. Even better, the hair we remove
will be gone for good!
We’re very excited to announce that we now offer non-ablative, fractional laser treatments! We recently purchased a Palomar Lux 1540 laser which can help you with the following:
- Reduce or eliminate unsightly scars
- More effectively reduce wrinkles that make you look old, especially around the mouth, eyes, and other facial areas
- Get rid of the acne scars you’re been living with since high school
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production to get a younger, tighter look and feel to your skin
Fractional laser treatment applies light in tiny micro-beams to focus treatment on specific areas. By targeting only a portion of the skin and by controlling the size, energy, and depth of the treatment area, healing and recovery is much quicker, with fewer potential risks.
There are two types of fractional lasers: ablative and non-ablative. Most people don’t realize that ablative lasers actually remove the top layer of skin and even part of the sub-layer, often leaving the patient with a bloodied look.
In contrast, non-ablative lasers keep the outer layer of skin in place, speeding up recovery time and leaving the patient looking a little red and puffy for a few days — but otherwise “normal.”
We’re guessing that looking “puffy” rather than “bloodied” is more your style, so we’re happy to report that our new fractional laser is non-ablative!
Considered to be an aesthetic laser, we use it to to rejuvenate skin and improve its appearance by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, minimizing surgical and acne scars, and reducing stretch marks .
Call now to schedule your appointment. The first 10 people to call to book a non-ablative fractional laser treatment during March will get a FREE $50 treatment credit towards their next laser treatment of any kind, including skin rejuvenation and laser hair removal.