- Warm weather coming – promise: You start shedding layers of clothing as summer approaches, and your skin will look better and feel smoother without unwanted hair in unwanted places.
- Sooner begun, sooner done: It takes six to eight laser treatments, spaced about four weeks apart (eight week spacing for legs and backs) to achieve clearance of unwanted hair in a given area. If you start in February, by Memorial Day you will have half the desired hair gone! Start the first week in February, and by the end of June you will have had five treatments — three if you chose legs or back!
- Give up Proven Failures: You are tired of tweezing, shaving, waxing and threading – all of which guarantee that the hair will grow back, and require frequent treatments. Only electrolysis and laser have FDA clearance to give you permanent hair removal. And while our LaserLight lasers can permanently disable gobs of hair follicles in each pulse, electrolysis requires delivering a galvanic shock to one hair at a time, making it painful and very tedious.
- Results Matter: Year after year, our clients have voted LaserLight Best of the Best for Laser Hair Removal in its region. Do you want your body treated with our 12 years of experience, ongoing laser training, and Certified Laser Technician credentials? Or will you settle for someone with inferior equipment and little formal training or experience?
- Act fast, pay less: If you buy your starting laser hair removal package in February, you can get a one-time, 50 percent off deal! No group coupons to keep track of, no long drive or trip to a place you know little about – and no worries about getting a sub-par treatment because the facility cuts corners to offset 90 percent discounts. Even if you get big savings at LaserLight, we believe that you get a great deal only if you get our very best in service!
Anticipating that many of you will be out of the area starting in mid-August,
we reserved a number of appointments in July and August for you to use your
LaserLight Gift Certificates. Act now — don’t miss out! If you book in the next
few days, there is enough time for you to get one or two more
Laser Treatments before you go off to college.
your appointment: 781-871-2224
1. Buy any 4-treatment Laser Hair Removal package, and get a FREE SKIN
REJUVENATION treatment to even the texture and tone of your skin, and to remove
imperfections such as brown spots, small capillaries, scars and wrinkles.
Free treatment value: $50 – $100
2. Buy a Laser Skin Rejuvenation Package or Single treatment exceeding $250*, and
get a FREE LASER HAIR REMOVAL treatment on a small area (such as upper lip or
chin, lower abdomen center strip, neck, underarms, or toes)
Free treatment value: $50 – $150
REMEMBER– OUR LASER TREATMENT PACKAGES
INCLUDE A 20% OFF DISCOUNT!
A: YES — if you choose the right laser! At LaserLight, you will find one of the few lasers
that treats tanned skin safely. We have been doing hair removal on slight to moderately
tanned skin for more than 10 years!
Q2: Can you go in the sun after laser hair removal?
A: YES — after waiting 24-48 hours after your treatment. While we understand that
people on and around the South Shore like to look tanned for the season, we strongly
recommend using a sunblock of SPF-45 and limiting your sun exposure between 10am
and 3pm. Not only will you increase protection for your skin from the harsh damage
that the sun can do — you will be less wrinkly and look more youthful as you age!
Recommendation from a long-time client: Use a sun-less tanning cream for your color!
There are good ones out there that look very natural.
Q3: Is laser hair removal wicked expensive?
A: Depends on what you consider “wicked expensive.” We offer laser hair removal
treatments that probably cost about the same as the bathing suit or the little sundress
that you bought to keep cool in during the hot weather. Even better, the hair we remove
will be gone for good!
There is still plenty of summer left …. August gives us 31 days to squeeze in more summer vacations, and dozens of trips to the beach or the pool … or to get in a lot more golf games.
And here comes September, which thanks to global warming hangs on to the summer heat and humidity. Why suffer the embarrassment of excess hair, or the rashy bumps you get from waxing and shaving, for another six or eight weeks of outdoor play weather? Why limit your particiption in fun activities because of it?
How much would you love to get smooth, hair-free skin? What if you could have it for FREE?
Right now we are offering three ways to get the best deal from the best laser medspa in the area, LaserLight for Men and Women:
- Buy any laser treatment, and get a second, smaller area lasered for free!
- Take advantage of the Tax Free Holiday to save 6.25% off any product that LaserLight provides — and get a FREE skin care consult!
- Get 20 percent off our new products to enhance your laser treatment results: the PRESCRIBEDsolutions™ skin care line!
You save twice! No tax, and with 20 percent off you get customizable* skin care products that include:
- The Eyes Have It, to reduce dark circles
- Up the Anti, a tinted, moisturizing SPF 30 sunscreen for youthful post-treatment looks and protection
- Stop the Clock, with DNA repair, polypeptides, antioxidants and SPF 50 to make this your all-in-one skin cream
- And many more!
Call ahead for an appointment for a FREE skin consult
with Biopelle representative Sue Bombard,
or walk in early and be taken on a first come, first served basis.
Saturday from 10am – 1pm only.
* Less than $8 to add serum to boost the effects of brightening, firming, rosacea control, acne control, and anti-oxidant activity!