- Warm weather coming – promise: You start shedding layers of clothing as summer approaches, and your skin will look better and feel smoother without unwanted hair in unwanted places.
- Sooner begun, sooner done: It takes six to eight laser treatments, spaced about four weeks apart (eight week spacing for legs and backs) to achieve clearance of unwanted hair in a given area. If you start in February, by Memorial Day you will have half the desired hair gone! Start the first week in February, and by the end of June you will have had five treatments — three if you chose legs or back!
- Give up Proven Failures: You are tired of tweezing, shaving, waxing and threading – all of which guarantee that the hair will grow back, and require frequent treatments. Only electrolysis and laser have FDA clearance to give you permanent hair removal. And while our LaserLight lasers can permanently disable gobs of hair follicles in each pulse, electrolysis requires delivering a galvanic shock to one hair at a time, making it painful and very tedious.
- Results Matter: Year after year, our clients have voted LaserLight Best of the Best for Laser Hair Removal in its region. Do you want your body treated with our 12 years of experience, ongoing laser training, and Certified Laser Technician credentials? Or will you settle for someone with inferior equipment and little formal training or experience?
- Act fast, pay less: If you buy your starting laser hair removal package in February, you can get a one-time, 50 percent off deal! No group coupons to keep track of, no long drive or trip to a place you know little about – and no worries about getting a sub-par treatment because the facility cuts corners to offset 90 percent discounts. Even if you get big savings at LaserLight, we believe that you get a great deal only if you get our very best in service!
By Patricia Funder, M.S., C.L.T.
Invest 40 minutes to see how laser hair removal can help you — without the pain, itching and frequent treatments that accompany other hair removal methods: call LaserLight for Men and Women, at 781-871-2224, for your FREE consultation.
Our perpetual-motion Generation-X and Generation-Y clients, who value their time beyond what Baby Boomers ever did at their age, have jumped all over Laser Hair removal as one of the methods they use to get ready for any summer event that pops up on their Smartphones. What do they know that their moms and dads are missing?
Time and Convenience: They show up at LaserLight once a month for 20 minutes to an hour, and leave with their hair gone and a smooth, silky feel to the treated area. (For larger areas like backs and legs, it may take more than an hour – and it is once every eight weeks.)
An end to constant waxing, trimming, electrolysis: It takes only six to eight visits to put a stop to hair growth in the laser-treated area. At LaserLight, we constantly hear people complaining that they have been using other hair removal methods for years – and they still have a lot of hair!
More money in their pockets: There is an END to treatment with laser, while other hair removal methods will insipidly drain your bank account over a lifetime. Even electrolysis, the only one among the others that FDA has approved for market as being “permanent” hair removal, can take years to get to “clearance” of an area.
Relative comfort: When hair grows back after other hair removal methods — which do not provide long-lasting results — the area often itches and hair can even become in-grown. Not so with laser hair removal treatments. First, the hair growing post-treatment is from follicles that were dormant when you were lasered, and the new cycling into growth feel lighter and finer. The area typically does not itch. Second, using LaserLight’s equipment with patented Continuous Contact Cooling™ clients easily manage the small “pinch” they may feel during the actual treatment. Other methods usually hurt more.
Confidence in their appearance: the Gen-Xs and Gen-Ys have no worries about hair poking out of the bathing suit or shirt collar, and no sudden fears when checking the mirror in the car that they have undesired facial hair. They did their research, and seeing that laser is safe and works well, they took care of the problem.
If this doesn’t convince you that you can look and feel younger, smoother and more confident because you invested short-term in a long-term solution for hair removal, then call LaserLight at 781-871-2224, and ask all the questions this blog raises for you. We will give you a financial incentive to give laser a try.
You’ll be happy you did!
Copyright 2014, LaserLight Skin Clinic, LLC and Patricia Funder.
All rights reserved.
Can you or someone you know use a little help to look their best for the prom or graduation? This spring, LaserLight will be offering Prom and Graduation specials that include underarm hair removal, teeth whitening, and acne reduction.
Underarm laser hair removal – only $89* (upper lip laser hair removal only $60*)
Express teeth whitening – only $69*
Laser acne reduction – $79* for a small area or $159* for the full face
(* Limit two treatments per person at this price. Must be a high school or college student age 23 or younger. Offers expire June 30, 2013.)
It typically takes a few laser treatments to see the results you want — so make sure to schedule your treatments at least a month in advance of your big event! Call (781)871-2224 today to take advantage of these offers!