JANUARY APPOINTMENTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE…
BUT DON’T WAIT TOO LONG!
Yes, we’re open for business!
Are you among those who have not yet completed multi-treatment packages that you purchased,
or who have referral credits or gift certificates that you have not yet used?
Consider January a good time to catch up with your laser skin treatments!
LaserLight stands at the forefront of safety for businesses that serve the public. Call us if you want a treatment,
or if you want more information about our safety protocols.
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS:
• We sanitize before and after each visitor to LaserLight.
• We wear masks, and maintain our health with strict quarantine and social distancing when outside of the facility.
• We routinely allow only one person in the facility at a time.
WHAT WE ASK OF OUR CLIENTS:
• Be patient, if we require a few extra minutes to sanitize prior to your treatment.
• To the extent that you can, schedule one or two treatments in January. Beat the rush that we expect
once the vaccines are distributed to everyone.
• Wear a mask, except for the time when actually having your face treated.
• Keep yourself safe and healthy when not at LaserLight: routinely mask up, avoid large gatherings,
and follow CDC guidelines.
LOOK YOUR BEST FOR THOSE WITH WHOM YOU CAN SOCIAL DISTANCE
Maybe You Can’t Hang Out with a Lot of People,
But Why Not Look Your Best for Those With Whom You Can Social Distance?
If you have formed small circles of people with whom you can socialize pretty safely,
you still care how you look and feel, do you not?
You can also feel safe to book your appointment at LaserLight for Skin Rejuvenation and Hair Removal.
We sanitize before and after every visitor, in accordance with the strictest guidelines.
We also limit to one the number of people who can be in our facility at the same time.
Call now to schedule a treatment plan customized to your needs and goals to look younger,
fresher, and brighter!
CALL or TEXT 781-871-2224
How it works
ThreeForMe™ is exclusive to the clinically-proven Icon™ laser that LaserLight uses,
and is performed in two steps.
1. The first step addresses discoloration and facial veins using an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology.
2. The second step addresses wrinkles and fine lines using a “microbeam” laser technology
to stimulate collagen and elastin production – the keys to the support structure of our skin.
CALL NOW TO GET STARTED!
Check out LaserLight’s Bridal Specials for both Bride and Groom!
Start hair removal several months ahead of your big day, photorejuvenation and
sun damage reduction at least four weeks in advance, and teeth whitening closer
to the date. All Bridal Party members can participate in this special.
Five Ways to Save Money on LaserLight Treatments
- Refer a friend, family member – even someone you just met! For every person you refer who spends a minimum of $100
on laser treatments, you get a $50 treatment credit!
- Buy treatments in bulk: when you purchase a package of four treatments (or three treatments if it’s a fractional laser package),
you get 20 percent off the price you would pay if you purchased them individually.
- READ our e-newsletters: they often present “deals” that can save you money.
- Check this “Specials” page frequently to see our latest deals.
- Make LaserLight your skin care service of choice: award-winning, experienced, and expert, we often get the results you desire
when others cannot.
Honoring Our Veterans
We thank you for your service and honor your commitment.
At LaserLight, we offer you an additional ’10 percent off’ lifetime discount.
You voted us the Best, now use our expertise to give your skin
the hair-free, worry-free smoothness that only laser hair removal
performed by a Certified Laser Technician can!
Voted Best Laser Hair Removal Hingham/Norwell/Hanover – Four Years Running!
Voted 2016 Best Laser Skin Rejuvenation Hingham/Norwell/Hanover – First in This New Category!
Now for two consecutive years!